NMPF 2015 Dairy Data Highlights Available For Purchase
March 4, 2016
The 2015 edition of NMPF’s Dairy Data Highlights, packed with 53 tables, 20 graphs and other resourceful information, is available for purchase by members and non-members alike. The 50-page booklet features detailed data on all aspects of milk production, federal milk marketing orders, sales of milk and dairy products, farm and retail prices, and dairy export and import information.
Dairy Data Highlights has been published annually by NMPF for more than 60 years. A must for anyone involved in milk production, it is available to NMPF member cooperatives and associate members for $7.50 per copy. For orders larger than 10, it costs $5.00 per copy. Non-members can purchase a booklet for $10. Orders larger than 10 cost $7.50 per copy.
Also included in the booklet, among others:
- National milk production data going back to 1925
- Cow numbers, farms and herd size data going back to 1950
- Milk production and prices, production‐per‐cow, cow numbers and dairy herd by state, with comparative data from earlier years
- Annual wholesale prices for butter, cheddar cheese, and nonfat dry milk from 1975
- A short glossary of dairy industry terms and useful conversion factors for milk and dairy products