Innovation Center Accepting Sustainability Award Nominations
October 2, 2019
The Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy is now accepting nominations for the 2020 U.S. Dairy Sustainability Awards, which showcases the efforts cooperatives are making across the country that demonstrate positive environmental, societal and economic impact.
Cooperatives or farmer-members may be nominated in any of the following categories:
- Outstanding Dairy Farm Sustainability
- Outstanding Community Impact
- Outstanding Supply Chain Collaboration
- Outstanding Dairy Processing and Manufacturing Sustainability
Entries are at no cost. To learn more about eligibility, application requirements and to nominate someone, visit USDairy.com/Awards. Nominations close Nov. 15.
More than 70 farms and business have already been recognized through the U.S. Dairy Sustainability Awards program. The 2020 winners will receive:
- An expense-paid trip to Chicago next April to the awards ceremony and annual dairy sustainability events
- National and local recognition of their passion for sustainability
- A featured case study on com to share insights and lessons learned with industry peers
- Opportunities to work with others in the dairy community to help advance sustainability