#AlmondsDontLactate Social Media Contest
July 11, 2019
In a Twitter or Facebook post, describe why it’s important that the FDA enforce its standards for milk and other dairy products. To be eligible to for a prize, use “#AlmondsDontLactate” on your post (NOTE: posts must be “public”, so the administrator is able to access).
- Winners will receive an “Almonds Don’t Lactate” t-shirt in their desired size, along with a few other dairy goodies.
- Winners will be selected from all valid entries. Originality and creativity of content will be considered during the selection process.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- The contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
- The giveaway is open to U.S. residents over 21 years of age.
- Entries must be posted by 11:59 PM EST Friday, July 19.
- The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The entry must not disparage any person or party affiliated with the contest;
- The entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the entry is created.